Sunday, November 10, 2013

LGBT Pictionary

It's about time I added the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pictionary to this blog.



A-list, (8" x 8") June 7, 2013

I have 32 of these new mixed media distressed paintings that were created for the June Gay Pride month last spring, 2013 display at Camp Reho both in Delaware. Some of the paintings are currently on display at Storks Bakery and Cafe in Fort Lauderdale, FL, through January 3, 2014. I will upload jpeg images of the works to this blog 2 or 3 at a time until all are here.


Same Sex Marriage (Gay Marriage) 8" x 8," September 28, 2012

The original small mixed media distressed paintings are available framed (they float in a 10" square format for $145.00 ea. There are larger works that are more expensive and I will point those out with dimensions and prices listed when I place them on display here. Prints of these artworks may also be purchased for $25.00 ea., unframed.

No comments:

Post a Comment